Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Waiting Game Continues...


It is the end of day 15 for me as I continue to wait for a certain purple email/folder. The third wave of acceptances was sent out this morning. I'm getting a little anxious now. The first week after my interview flew by for me. I foolishly thought the waiting game was a little overexaggerated...was I ever wrong. Once the second wave of acceptances came out, you know the ones that came at 3 am, I knew Disney had no boundaries for when they sent out these coveted emails. I was so sure I'd hear by or on Friday. I became a little more antsy. I even started to....gasp....doubt myself. Yes, I'm a terrible person. Others have probably second-guessed themselves, right? I really have no reason to though. I've barely passed the 2 week mark. I still have plenty of time to hear back.

It's really difficult to not think about the program, however, when you have an entire WEEK off of school because of the snow. I had to do something to keep myself busy. So, here is a small list of the some of the things that I look at to pass the time:


1. PF "Wait" Watchers If you haven't taken a look at this yet, please do! It has a bunch of great videos pertaining to Disney from tv specials about the parks to some of the original cartoons compiled by some of the upcoming fall hopefuls like myself! HOURS of fun to be had here!


2. Disney Pictures I absolutely LOVE looking at this site. These are some incredible pictures taken at different places in Disney World. Trey Ratcliff, the photographer, is brilliant. This is actually where I got my blog picture because I was so impressed by them. Here are a few of my favorites:








Also, be sure to check out his other photographs! He takes them all over the world!


3. 20 Questions: Disney Style! I actually have the handheld version of this. It's in the shape of mickey and so adorable! Seriously considering bringing it down with me to Florida, if I get accepted of course :). Anyway, it is so much fun! This isn't like your regular game of 20 questions, oh no, because it's all about Disney! Think of any disney character, place, or thing and it will ask you questions and do its best to guess what you're thinking! It's guessed Fox and the Hound, Test Track, Taran, and 50's Prime Time Cafe from me already! Just make sure you choose Disney at the top of the web page and then buckle your seat belts for some serious Disney fun!


So there you have it. These are just a few of the things I do to keep myself busy while I wait for a beloved purple email/folder. I'm really hoping I hear soon! Fingers crossed!


Until next time,




HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment